I frequently perform my craft to audiences of all ages.. I regularly travel the world to various festivals to practice my art of Storytelling for generations both young and old. I performed at many festivals and held storytelling workshops for young people in Bali/Makasar/Malysia/Tunisia/Lebanon/Qatar/India/Holland.
Previous storytelling performances:
• My Name is Fattemah
• Killers By Nature
• The Movie Maker
• 1001 Nights
• The Man Who Bought The World
• Ferdinand the Bull – With Norwegian Violin Player Christian Stejskal
• Once Upon a Time – Adaptation of 1001 Nights discussing contemporary Arab Spring Issues.
• Heidi – Dedicated to entertainment deprived sectors “orphans, special needs..etc.
• Shahrazad's last Tale
• The Painter & The Mural
• Desert Bridges: Musical performance along with Storytelling with 11 musicians from different 7 Countries.
• Project Manager at “Noon Foundation for Culture and Art”.
• Media Coordinator for “ Luxor Egyptian and European Film Festival”
• literary curator for “Read My World Festival” - The Netherlands